- 2 1/2 cups cooked brown/white rice
- 2 can tuna/salmon (drained)
- 2 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ¼ c parmesan cheese1 tablespoon dry minced onion
- garlic powder and salt to taste
Combine all ingredients. Shape mixture in to patties. (Thin and small seems to work best) Heat oil in skillet, cook patties in batches for approx five minutes each side. Needs to be browned well or the cake will fall apart.
I have made this using a muffin pan and baking them in the oven at 350, as shown in the picture.